29 September 2009


I discovered today that I got scooped on a project I was working on. I wasn’t very far along on it, but I had some data in the can on it. Alas, there’s really no point in continuing with the project and no way to salvage it. It’s been done.

This is not something I ever expected to happen. I don’t work in a research field that could exactly be called “fast paced.” C’est la guerre.

These problems with publishing are starting to get old. I was scooped today, and my last two papers have been kicked back from journals for various reasons. I want something to get something finished and published, damn it.

No comments: