12 November 2012

A #SciFund trifecta

I swear to you, this is purely coincidence.

It is purely coincidence that today:

  • I am getting on a plane to Florida on a crustacean collecting trip powered by two rounds of #SciFund support, and...
  • Round three of #SciFund launches!

It’s been a long time coming for my #SciFund expedition. Round 1 was about this time last year. Then, I was so focused on doing the project that I didn’t realize that the crayfish I wanted to collect were a bit seasonal, and the best time to collect them was November.

I will be blogging about my #SciFund trip here, but only a little bit. My supporters from round 1 and 2 will be getting access to s special expedition blog, Amazons and Goliaths, where I will be blogging much more extensively and in a much different format than here.

As for round three of #SciFund, this is the first time I do not have a horse in this race, so to speak. But you should go to Rockethub and check out all the cool projects!

External links

My #SciFund Round 1 project: Doctor Zen and the Amazon Crayfish Civilization
My #SciFund Round 2 project: Beach of the Goliath Crabs

No comments: