- What is the most fascinating thing you know about in the field of neuroscience? (Neurons older than dinosaurs!)
- Is there still room for free will in our best scientific models?
- How can too much dopamine cause distressing thoughts if it's a feel good hormone?
- Is dopamine a feel good happy chemical (neurotransmitter)?
- Given that it's just a theory, can the theories of evolution be wrong?
- Are there any immortal life forms?
- For hundreds of thousands of years, humans did not brush their teeth. What happens if I stop altogether?
- How many big undiscovered predators might be lurking in the deepest and darkest areas of the oceans? What might they look like?
- Has human innovation eliminated natural selection?
- Since we don't let natural selection take its course, is there any way that humans can evolve?
- Are we messing with natural selection?
- How much time does Journals generally take to review and accept the research paper?
- Why can't academics write clearly and concisely?
- Does sharing scientific papers in social media have any impact on the citations?
- What do you think makes an academic a great academic?
- Can I publish an article in a peer reviewed journal without publishing my name?
- My paper has just been published. How can I promote it so people can find it?
- What is the role of literature in a world that increasingly values more practical fields such as science, technology, engineering and math?
- What is the best way to figure out which academic journal your article is most suitable for?
- What is a good counter-argument to the creationist claim that we shouldn't trust evolution due to the changing nature of scientific theories?
- Do you think it's possible that the paranormal exists, but that we simply lack the means to measure it?
- Is it possible to develop eidetic memory, if so how can I develop eidetic memory?
- Why do some people still think evolution is fake even though there is undeniable evidence that it is real?
- Why do people still believe that the world is flat, when there is scientific evidence to prove them wrong?
- Will our current scientific theories (especially evolutionary) be outdated in 100+ years?
- What advice would you give to a 15 year old girl who wants to become a neuroscientist?
- What is the best advice for an aspiring neuroscientist?
- What is the most frustrating thing about being a scientist?
- What is a good decision making process for picking a college major so that you don't end up regretting it?
- Given huge cuts to science funding in the near future, what kind of labs and/or universities should a prospective PhD student look for?