07 February 2007

I can stop being obsessed for a while

I just submitted my latest manuscript, a review article, into Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. I'm aiming high on this one, because I'm really happy with how this article turned out.

Apart from the one little typo I found about a minute after submitting the article. In the title. Sigh.

One of the nice features of this submission is that this journal has an entirely electronic submission. That probably saved me an afternoon, if not more, of photocopying, sorting, writing a cover letter, and so on.

The downside is that I've been working so hard to pull this together and finish it, I've been letting quite a few other bits and pieces slide for a week or two. Time to get back to all those other administrative and teaching fiddly bits.

No comments: